Taking 3D diagnostics to the next level VistaVox S generates a 3D volume ideally adapted to the contour of the jaw
The USP of the VistaVox S is found in the ideal 3D imaging volumes which are oriented to the human anatomy. With its jaw-shaped Ø 100 x 85 mm volume, the Field of View of the tomograph has been designed to ensure the capture of the complete mouth area, up to the rear molars. This provides the best preconditions for almost every 3-D finding with a single positioning of the patient. The anatomically adapted volume covers a diagnostic area for which conventional 3D technology would otherwise require a very costly unit with a volume of 130 mm in diameter. When supplemented by the 17 panoramic programmes and the tried-and-tested S-pan technology, this provides dental practices with excellent imaging diagnostics in both the 2D and 3D area.
This is what counts:
- Ideal 3D imaging volume matched to the shape of the jaw
- Excellent 2D and 3D images with just one unit
- Simplest face-to-face positioning – with one positioning line for 3D images and three positioning lines for 2D images
- Reduced radiation dose thanks to the anatomically adapted volume
- Dose reduced by up to 62% in standard quality mode
- Reduced height for image acquisition in children – preventing unnecessary exposure of the eyes
- Metal artifact reduction in 3D and 2D image
- 7" touch-display for intuitive operation
- Modern, ergonomic image processing software - VistaSoft
In order to visualise the FoV of VistaVox S (blue) in the axial view, the conventional standard volume of Ø 80 x 80 mm (red) has also been marked for comparison purposes. The jaw-shaped volume measuring Ø 100 x 85 mm displays the diagnostic range equivalent to a Ø 130 volume.
2D images with exceptional image quality
VistaVox S offers not only excellent value for money, but will also help you and your surgery team to increase your flexibility. In addition to CBCT images, the S-pan technology of the VistaVox S can be used to generate brilliant panoramic images, which set new standards in the image sharpness of extraoral images.
This is what counts:
- S-Pan technology for easier diagnostics
- CsI sensor for improved image quality and reduced radiation exposure
- Extremely fast, panoramic image in 7 sec.
- Easy, face-to-face positioning, 3 positioning light lines
- Tolerant of typical positioning errors – thanks to the S-Pan technology
VistaVox S is manufactured using state-of-the-art technology at our Gechingen site in the Black Forest, Germany. This ensures the high quality and reliability of the device.
1: Supports the therapist with clear signals
Optic / acoustic:
Status LED blue: stand-by
Status LED green: ready for X-ray
Status LED red: generates X-rays
2: Taking 3D diagnostics to the next level
At Ø 100 x 85 mm, the jaw-shaped field of view of the VistaVox S is visibly larger than the most commonly used volume of Ø 80 x 80 mm. The advantage: thanks to this changed volume shape, VistaVox S also completely covers the region of the rear molars – an essential requirement for diagnostics, e.g. for an impacted wisdom tooth. By rendering the image in the shape of the jaw, the entire dental region is reliably covered since the VistaVox S volume displays the diagnostically relevant details of a Ø 130 mm volume.
The special feature of VistaVox S is that its imaging volume is based on the human anatomy, representing precisely the region you need covered for diagnostics in dentistry.
2: 2D images with exceptional image quality thanks to the S-pan technology and Csl sensor
Conventional digital devices generate panoramic images along a prescribed contour following the jaw line of an "average" person on the axial plane. They reproduce a layer like an unrolling piece of level paper placed along this contour. This usually involves a compromise. S-Pan technology works entirely differently. The image sections are automatically selected from a range of parallel layers, which best correspond to the patient anatomy. These image parts are merged to form a panoramic image, which focuses on the actual anatomy of the patient. Deviations from the "average dentition" are taken into account, as are individually-angled teeth. The result is an image of impressive clarity. The dentist is able to locate all of the structures of interest immediately, without any further intervention. Since the reconstruction is aligned to the actual position of the bite, incorrect positioning is compensated for to a certain extent. This saves time for the surgery and prevents the patient from having to have repeat images taken.
4: Simple and efficient patient positioning
Simple – with one positioning line for 3D images and three positioning lines for 2D images. Face-to-face patient positioning, without a mirror, allows direct visual contact between operator and patient, thus promoting the sense of well-being and hence the co-operation of the patient.
5: All functions at a glance
The innovative 7" touch-display of the VistaVox S guides the operator reliably and clearly through the necessary steps. Handling and navigation are exceptionally intuitive, ensuring smooth processes while taking X-rays.
6: Two 3D and 17 Panorama X-ray programs
With a total of 19 X-ray programs, you are well equipped for every diagnostic requirement.
- Reduced height for 3D imaging with children - preventing unnecessary exposure of the eyes
- In addition to the standard Panoramic programs, the VistaVox S provides:
- Half-side recordings of right, left and front
- 4 child programs: an imaging mode with smaller exposure area; a 45-56% reduction in the dose without any loss of diagnostic information
- 5 programs for orthogonal X-ray images
- 2 programs for temporomandibular imaging (functional diagnosis)
- 2 programs for sinus X-ray images to display paranasal sinuses
7: VistaSoft – the diagnostics centre for your surgery
Dürr Dental VistaSoft combines 3D and 2D X-ray images along with camera images and images imported from third-party hardware or from referring doctors.
- Three different 3D views (Panoramic, TSA, MPR)
- Easy to draw the nerve channel into the image
- Easy measurements in the 3D volume
- Implant planning
- Export of 3D DICOM data
8: Fits in every dental practice
The streamlined design of the new VistaVox S allows it to be positioned in many different places in your surgery building. Thanks to its design it blends in extremely well and is an attractive, space-saving eyecatcher wherever you place it.
|Technical data||VistaVox S|
|X-ray HV generator|
|Voltage, current||50 – 99 kV, 4 – 16 mA|
|Focal point||0,5 mm (IEC60336)|
|Total filtration||2,8 mm AL|
|Typ||CsI CMOS photo-diode array|
|Pixel size||49,5 µm|
|Active sensor surface||135,8 x 36,4 mm|
|Scanning times||From 2 to 18 secs.|
|Child||Ø 100* x 70 mm|
|Adult||Ø 100* x 85 mm|
|* Displays the diagnostic range of a Ø 130 volume.|
|Height||1406 mm - 2250 mm|
|Height adjustment range||844 mm|
|Width x depth||990 x 1130 mm|
|Mains voltage||200 – 240 V AC|
|Rated power||2,2 kVA|